Pages



Monday, May 7, 2018

My Picky Eaters Ate This. You're Welcome.

Finding something my boys will eat is a real challenge sometimes.

I'm not sure what traumatic experience they had in their early development, but a dinner consisting of anything other than corndogs and Kraft mac n cheese sends them into hysterics.

It's difficult, y'all.

(Ok that's a little dramatic, but it feels like that's reality like 90% of the time)
(I'm done Mom-whining)
(...for now...)

Here's the link to the yummiest meatloaf recipe: CLICK ME!

Notes:
*I sprayed a cupcake tin with Pam and made mini-meatloafs because when food is cute sometimes it entices my kids to eat better (??). The cook time was the same. Deliiiiiiicious.
*I also added a half tsp of onion powder and garlic powder. Next time I'd skip the onion powder!

I made it with glazed carrots (super easy!): 
(I can't find the recipe I used now...and I don't have time to hunt. SO!)
1. Fill a pot with 1/2" of water and bring to a boil
2. Turn heat to med/low (simmer) and cover
3. Dump a bag of baby carrots in (I peeled a half pound of regular old carrots and cut them into small pieces)
4. Add 1 tsp salt and 1 TBS of brown sugar
5. Let carrots cook 7-8 minutes covered
6. Uncover and bring heat to high. Let boil until water reduces to a sugary glaze (about 10 more minutes).

**these are super easy and delicious!

Good luck with all of your dinner endeavors, my friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

xoxo







2 comments :

Tina P. said...

I just got done with TOFW SLC and was so impressed with your singing and your story that I’ve been reading your blog. Thank you for being real and raw. It’s hard on the internet and I commend you.
I wanted to comment on this post because my son is a picky eater too. Yogurt, granola bar, chicken nuggets and pancakes were the only things he ate for almost 2 years!! I feel your pain. We have just added a few more things to his diet so there is hope!

Jason Bennett said...

Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

Blog Design by Get Polished