Pages



Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Day:

Please stop dragging. I understand that you have to keep to a schedule (the whole 24-hour rule or whatever) but HONESTLY...you cannot tell me that I've only been awake for two hours?! You're OBVIOUSLY prolonging yourself. Have you forgotten what tomorrow is??

I'm only going to ask you one more time, and then we're going to be in a fight: start flying by. Whizzing, even. These past couple weeks have been crazy and full of bizarre stressful things, and I need equilibrium restored. I need to remember what it feels like to feel normal, and have things in their proper order. If you could talk Life into making sense again, I'd appreciate that, too. (I'm pretty sure you and Life hang out, right?)

Anyways. If you and Life and Fate could come together to make tomorrow get here faster, I'd appreciate it. I need a little more of this guy in my life:

Scratch that. I need a LOT more of him in my life. Right. Now.
Think you can handle that?
Thanks :)
xoxo - Calee

3 comments :

Andrew and Emily said...

oh calee! it will be here before you know it!!! :)

Gianna said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting

Gianna said...

Good reading yyour post

Blog Design by Get Polished