Pages



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toddler Beds for Sale

Most of this last week I have been sitting on the tailgate of my love's truck, playing the only three songs I know on my new guitar and watching him slave away on his latest project. (He happens to be an expert carpenter. It's pretty manly and rugged. Not gonna lie.)

He has a way cool design for these toddler beds that is durable and strong but also incredibly light - and they fit crib mattresses! Oh, and they are adorable. And they're for SALE.
DEETS
28.5" x 60"
19" headboard
10.4" footboard
Absolutely NO visible screws
Solid white pine, paintable/stainable (Kyle will paint, just ask)
Durable but VERY light, strong enough for an adult to sleep on. A tiny adult.
Handmade with extra care for your sweet little toddler
Very low to the ground - no worrying about your little one getting hurt rolling off the bed!



Kyle is selling these hand-crafted beds for only $150, with free delivery to your home. (And none of those confusing, do-it-yourself-putting-together get ups that the toy stores are offering.)  BUT - he told me that he would give them to my friends for a discount, (what a gem) so you guys get 10% off if you go through me. I got your back, guys.

Only $135 for these beauties!

Send me an email at kristinaschro @ gmail.com or leave a comment, and we will get you set up.

Oh, I can just picture these sweet little kidlets all excited for their first bed and having one of these! Precious.

3 comments :

Nikki Nielsen said...

interested. i love this! we'll be in touch! xo

Stacey Eaton said...

I totally have one of these! Kyle rocks. And my three older kids have loved moving from a crib to a big kid bed. I also like that it is very low to the ground, (unlike a twin bed).

Erin said...

It's beautiful. I wish I lived closer, my husband would love that! (For our son, obviously, haha.)

Blog Design by Get Polished