Pages



Friday, December 17, 2010

Update

I was so happy this morning, dancing around my room to Miley Cyrus and Blue October, until I thought about you. Then I felt frustrated and sad and bothered.

Everything is alright as far as my last post goes - ultrasound & business - so don't worry your pretty little heads over it.

Moral of the story: I'm going to listen to Ryan Innes (have you heard?! do yourself a favor www.ryaninnes.com <--you'll thank me) and feel happy & dance around again. No more frustrating, sad, or bothered thoughts. I'm too cute for all that mess. I'm too cute for you.

Love love loves.

P.S. This Sunday we're inviting all ex- or current voice students (children's chorus or otherwise) to come sing for Mom at 5pm. Her health is continuing to decline, so please come sing for her and let's give back a part of the gift she's given to us. For details - email CarolingForRita@gmail.com.

1 comment :

Shan @ Design Gal said...

miss your posts! hope everything is going well

Blog Design by Get Polished