Pages



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weird

this picture has nothing to do with the post. wasn't he a cute puppy, though??! flip I love him.

I'm going to Kaiser today for an ultrasound. Weird, right? I mean, shouldn't I be pregnant before getting an ultrasound? Irony may or may not be throwing things in my face lately. Boo.

I had a nightmare last night about said ultrasound. I was full of dinosaur eggs. Haha.

Extinct-reptile-egg-filled-business aside, it should be a pretty routine ultrasound (I guess??).
According to my doctor, they just need to see a few things that are on my insides - so they're going to go look around with their sweet machinery. Nooo big deal.
...unless they find Barney babies in there...in which case it would be a huge deal...

So why am I still nervous? Maybe I can talk Tucker into coming with me...

I know you're all just DYING to know what happens, so I'll make sure I update you upon returning from Mission Gorge (groooooooossssss drive, right?! ick).

2 comments :

Grandma S. said...

Hi dear calee. WHY an ultrasound? Do they still think you have some extra parts??? And WHY on Sunday??? Is it an emergency? I do hope all is well and that the doctors just want to know if you are as cute inside as you are out. Let us know.

Lindsay Teter said...

i had to have an ultra sound before and it was VERY uncomfortable... :( good luck!

Blog Design by Get Polished