Pages



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wouldn't you like to know?

I have been gone. It's been a seriously crazy week(ish) since Christmas and if I gave you all the juicy details this would be quite the popular post.

But I'm not going to. Haha. Sorry! You have to be my real life friend for that. Give me a call and I'll spill it!

I will tell some stuff though! Wow there is a lot to catch up on. I am on a super weird sleeping schedule though so I can do it now. :)

Pickle and I drove up to Sacramento last Sunday with her sweet babies. I kind of had a mental breakdown in the morning because it was kind of last minute and I don't handle spontaneity very well - but that passed. Thank heavens. Here are cute babies:











We got to Sac and had silly moments and happy days. Minus a few fiascos, including one that inspired this text from my mother:

"Nikki told me about your face. Sounds horrible!"

Ha ha. Thanks Mom.

I also was deathly allergic to her kitten. A fact I've known my whole life, but apparently Pick doesn't care about me enough to know these things. Haha just kidding. But seriously.

This cat could sense my disdain. His name is Dexter and he would rather sleep on my face than anywhere else. He would not leave me alone!!! And he purrs louder than Jan snores. That is pretty loud, people.

One afternoon I was feeling particularly out of it from the allergy meds, and was trying to sleep. Dexter kept ending up on my face, and in my half-asleep state I probably pushed him off of me 20 times before I yelled "leave me alone!"

He did leave me alone, barely. I had to take a picture of what happened next.






That's my arm with the gray sleeve. Hahaha. Oh Dexy.

And this post is To Be Continued...

-- Post From Kristina's iPhone

1 comment :

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

awww...my kids are so cute! Even with Taylen's too big pretend glasses. sexy dexy is quite adorable as well. I love that picture of him touching your arm. hahah. He just needs to be loved.

Blog Design by Get Polished