Pages



Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love my phone.


I just got a blogging app on my phone and I am in love. I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more from me now, and see a lot more typos. :) Either way, I am excited.

It was a hard weekend and as much as I usually hate Mondays, I'm excited for tomorrow to come around. So keep your fingers crossed for me! Fresh start.

Brooke has been staying with me and has not disappointed with the ridiculousness and hilarity. She and her man have almost reached Nikki and Sam sappy status, and it's actually pretty cute. We call him Droopy Drew. I called him Jake yesterday. Woops.

Anyway, that's my news for today. Blogger on my phone. Awesome awesome.


-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments :

brookebaby said...

WOW

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

if i wasn't so sappy i'd be offended.

what is the name of that app? I want it.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the ABC post?

Kristina said...

I took it down. Some things happened over the weekend and I didn't want that up anymore.

Kristina said...

Nikki it's called Blog Press. It's awesome - I took that picture of Brooke right from the app and it posted it for me.

Blog Design by Get Polished