Pages



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scarlet Fever

Yes, I do have scarlet fever. Before last week, my only understanding of scarlet fever was that sometimes it would kill one of my players on Oregon Trail in fifth grade, which resulted in an "Awwwwww, man!" everytime.

Let me assure you, the real thing definitely deserves a similar reaction. Times a million. I thought I was just kind of sick last week - I got the whole headache and sore throat thing. I got to the 'really sick' point where I would normally go to the doctor's office, but I don't have health insurance right now and didn't want to spend money on something my body could do for free, right?

I thought that was right until Sunday night when my face was red and puffy and swollen and I thought my ribs were going to cave in. Turns out I was wrong. And I have scarlet fever. Ha.

It's sucked.

And that is about all of the energy that I have right now to update you. Bring me a chocolate blast from baskin robbins and maybe we can talk more.

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished