Pages



Monday, February 1, 2010

Lost in your eyes

Dear Sawyer, 

You know, people may criticize us for taking such long breaks - but when we see each other it's always back to normal, and I know we're meant to be. I can't believe that it's been more than 8 months since I've seen you. 

I can't wait to see your little hair tosses and random mood swings, and enjoy your sassily pithy comments and nicknames. I'm sure you've been working out a ton, what with lifting heavy things and cutting down vines and such, so I'm definitely looking forward to the no-shirt situations. 

Can we talk about something really quickly though, just to get it out of the way? What the HECK is your deal with Kate? I mean, sure, she's got a rockin bod. And I was just as amazed as everyone else at how hot she looked in the scenes she actually got to wear make up. But other than that? Really? Talk about a whiney, can't make up her mind, blame everyone else, kind of girl. I just don't see it, Sawyer. She's burned you before, and she'll do it again, dang it! Plus - am I the only person who thinks she resembles some kind of small woodland creature? 

I'll let the Juliet thing pass since I think she is freaking awesome and a total Bad-A. And may or may not be dead. 

Anyway... I'm excited to see you. It's been way, way too long. Let's not do this anymore, okay? 

I'll see you tomorrow. ;)

-Kristina

3 comments :

Ashley said...

I love this post. Seriously. . . awesome! I can't wait to see him too! :)

Arica said...

oh, do i know how you FEEEEEEEL!! ooooh sawyer, yum. i have brooke to thank for the relationship between he and i. (:

Melissa Sutton said...

I seriously had never even heard of LOST til about 2 weeks ago and my husband and I found it on Netflix. . .needless to say, two weeks later, we have finished all five seasons that they had on there . . . now we're waiting for the last season. . . the husband can't understand why females would even find Sawyer, or dirt-head/greaseball as he would call him, attractive. . .somethings just can't be explained! :O)

Blog Design by Get Polished