Pages



Friday, March 12, 2010

What happened??

When did my posts stop being so funny and witty and entertaining?? I've been sitting at work going through old posts and I really feel as though we've reached a sad state of affairs on this blog. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just not as clever and saucy as I was six months ago. And YOU, poor readers, are the ones who are suffering (...assuming, that is, that anyone still reads this blog...). Horror!

I would like to make a promise that I will do everything I can to achieve once more my sassy blogging status. Are you excited? Do you love it? Did you say, "Billy, I love you?" Movie trivia.

P.S. Last week the fam sat around having a nice little convo about whatever, and the conversation turned to perfumes. Nikki, apparently, wears the new Ed Hardy fragrance. (Go ahead. Judge. I know I did.) Sam asked me what I wear while I was busy stuffing my face with crackers and mustard and slices of ham (mmmmm!!!!!!!). Instead of swallowing and trying to speak like a normal person, I rushed to say "Viva la Juicy" with my mouth full. To my chagrin, however, "Viva la Juicy" is NOT what came out.

I informed everyone within hearing distance that I wear "Viva la Douchey"! Haha!! And when I rushed to correct myself and say it properly?? ...Yeah, I said it again, only the second time MUCH louder. I think I kind of screamed it, actually. Awesome. Just thought I'd share.

Have a good weekend :)

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished