Pages



Friday, January 2, 2009

I got a Kindle for Christmas!!
Super legit gift, parents. Nicely done.
For those of you who don't know what a Kindle is: It's basically any book you'd ever want to read. You download books onto it via Whispernet (it's internet from Sprint - no contract [or computer] required :)) from Amazon.com! It holds a couple hundred books at a time, and has the capability to highlight/copy/paste passages of text for quick viewing later! The books are pretty inexpensive and the screen literally looks like the page of book (technology called e-ink or something...)
It's awesome! Ready, set, READ! Woo!

3 comments :

Chris said...

so cool!

Rachel Wattson said...

Yes, I am jealous! That is awesome. Talk about the world of books at your finger tips! I don't like to go to the library for me because I can never remember what I want or I bring too many home but if all I needed was one "book".... that is going on my Christmas list for next year:)

Melody said...

I want one!

Blog Design by Get Polished