Pages



Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunshine in the Soul!





Some days I wake up and feel so dang good!


It was a good weekend. No, a great weekend. I can't help but feel like things are on the upswing for me, and that is enough to make me smile. It has been gorgeous here in San Diego, birds are literally chirping outside of my window right now, life is good. 


We saw the Cougs win on Saturday. (Point of interest: The only two games I've attended this year have also been the only two games that the Sackmaster has managed to live up to his nickname. Interesting.) 


Brookie is coming this week - hopefully tonight! So fun, so needed. She is one of my favorite people in this world. 


Church was great. Choir was great, and the piano is hard enough that I'm going to have to practice. What the heck! It's about time I had to put on my big girl pants and play something out of my comfort zone. 



Going to UCLA tonight for a lovely dinner with a person who thinks I am lovely. 



Tucker is still just as cute as ever. He is snuggled up next to me right now in an adorable little maneuver which somehow allows his feet to be on top of his face. 


Saw the old in-laws after the game. Is it silly to think of them as that? Perhaps they weren't legally my in-laws, but it felt that way. Turns out it was much better to see them than it was to see him. Interesting, yet again. Lots of hugs and cheek-kisses, a few tears here and there. Overall a lot of love and kindness. 


I talked to the ex-roomie Ashley for a whopping 2.5 hours on the phone on Saturday. Bless you, free weekend minutes. Love that girl. She is hilariously awesome.  I just want her to get pregnant already. ha ha. :)



....


And I may or may not have gone on the best date I've been on since the break up. 

<3


Thank you, world, for being so sunshine-y and bright this weekend. It was definitely appreciated. 

-Kristina

1 comment :

Francesca said...

Yay! I hope there continues to be more sunshine!

Blog Design by Get Polished