Pages



Monday, October 26, 2009

Today is a Blah day

I said earlier that I've been having good constants with bad moments every once in a while - which is really a relief from the opposite situation. 


I'm having one of those blah moments today though. I had another nightmare last night and it just has me in the strangest mood. 

My heart is tired. And my insides feel a little lonely.  


and I know that you had a hard weekend. And normally I would feel a little vindicated and hope that hard weekend made you miss me more and feel stupid for not having me there to support you. 

But I don't feel that way. 


I just feel sad for you. And sad for us. 


We were thinking about getting married this weekend while you had a break. Isn't that weird? Instead we will both be going on dates with strangers, pretending like we are normal.



Not that I would change it. I'm glad we aren't getting married. It's just a really sad story. 


That's all.




And by the way - I am normal. I just have not normal moments like this one. How nice that they are simply moments. I don't think you are there yet. I don't think you'll be there for a long time, actually.



I'm going to make a new playlist to get me out of this funk. Any suggestions? I need fun songs that I can dance to in my car while I drive to work.


Thanks.


-Kristina

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

"Wake Up" Arcade Fire

"If Work Permits" The Format

"By the Way that They Dance" Jump, Little Children

"Invincible" Muse

"Fooling Yourself" Styx

Op 23, Prelude #2 in B flat minor - Rachmaninov


They are all good, you should check them out if you haven't heard them. Especially the Jump, Little Children one.

Anonymous said...

Love Today - Mika
Starlight - Muse

These helped me though my recent funk.

Anonymous said...

Haha. After I suggested Mika in that last comment I have been rockin it since. I am in the best mood. Grace Kelly, Love today, and Relax (take it easy) will put most people in a great mood. Just sayin'...

WhaleBones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhaleBones said...

"ABC" - Jackson 5
"More Than A Feeling" - Boston
"Digital Love" - Daft Punk
"Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
"Walking On A Dream" - Empire of the Sun
"Lust For Life" - Girls
"Switched On" - Islands
ok im done before i get too crazy :)

Blog Design by Get Polished