Pages



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happiness is Long Hair.

Soooo anyone who knows me well, knows that I frequently have nightmares. When I say frequently, I mean every night. Every now and then, however, I'll stumble across a good dream (hallelujah!) and bask in it's glow until another REM cycle hits and the trauma starts all over again.

In tracking my dreams (to try to solve the mystery behind all the unpleasant ones), I've run across something interesting/entertaining about my GOOD dreams: I ALWAYS have long hair! Flowing, blonde locks cascading around me like a halo (aaand I'm typically in a wedding dress haha).

Now, if you know me - you know that I've had a VERY difficult time leaving my hair alone the past few years. I'm always coloring it, lightening it, chopping it off, adding extensions, coloring it again, etc... which makes growing it out EXCEPTIONALLY difficult. So I pretty much attributed the long hair/happiness correlation to my subconscious telling me that happiness is/will be exceptionally difficult to attain.

This morning I woke up a little early (odd), and decided to put a little wave in my hair and wear it down. I had to sprint out of the house because - shockingly - I was late after curling it SO I didn't have time to really look at it. Wow this post is really long I'm realizing...

Anyways. This is what I saw in the mirror after arriving at work this morning:



It's GROWN!! And it's looking surprisingly familiar...all that's missing at this point is maybe another inch or two aaaand the wedding dress...haha
That means I have another 3-4 months, and happiness is MINE!! Woo! Wish me luck :)

6 comments :

Dyanna Moore said...

You are starting to look like my old beautiful-haired Calee again! I love it and I love you! Hang in there.

Francesca said...

Looks good!

Unknown said...

Have you been wearing it up so much that you didn't notice? That happens to me. It looks great. I think the long hair in your dreams means that good things are WORTH the wait:) We'll see what happens in 4 more months right??

Grandma S. said...

You are such a cutie and we love you. Grandpa said if you want to fly to Salt Lake (it isn't so expensive) we'll come pick you up there and bring you to Rexburg. How's that for a plan???

Love ya bunches.

Amber Irene said...

1. your hair is getting long, i agree
2. I love you
3. Ring usually worn on middle finger is worn on ring finger in this pic ;)
4. i love you

Lyrax said...

You look fantastic.

Blog Design by Get Polished