Pages



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Kristina:

Remember that one time you called me and asked if I wanted to go to the UK with you? And so we booked our tickets that day and had one of the bombest trips ever?

Remember when we lived in the same house but only saw each other late at night to catch up on House, So You Think You Can Dance, or Grey's?

Remember when our entire social sphere was made up of Mom, Tucker, and occasionally Amber?

Remember when all the boys were named Jason, and all the girls were named BRITTANY??

Just wondering. Thanks for letting me sit on your lap at the Grey's on Sunday night.

Love you. -Calee

p.s. Brooke, Nikki, Sam & the girls: come visit immediately. thanks.

3 comments :

Melody said...

IF? IF is good.

Kristina said...

Yes. Yes I do. Thanks for asking.

Amber Irene said...

I remember the spending time with dad, mom, tucker and amber! woot

Blog Design by Get Polished