Pages



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can you get all 20 right?!

Here's a game for anyone who thinks they know lyrics! I begin a line from a song aaand you finish it. Good luck!

1. You got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, ____ you _____ make a _____ come _________.

2. Cheap shades and a tattoo and a ___________, rollin on the floorboards

3. I don't give a dang about nothing that I'm singing and __________ while the girls are drinkin long necks down.

4. Got to keep on movin, keep on groovin with some____________, well I talked about it, talked about it, talked about it, talked about it

5. __________________, say you love me again, undo this hurt that you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life

6. Party in the city when the heat is on, all night on the ________ til the break of dawn

7. I'm weary, and battle worn. The _______ of the ______ surround me, threatening to ___________.

8. When my love was in the ________ & _______, you came along to claim it

9. You know where you are? You're in the __________, baby! You're gonna ________!

10. There's a ________ that can't be spoken, there's a _______ goes on and on...______chairs, at ________ tables...

11. I am ______ breathing and I can't find the ______, don't know who I'm _______ imagining you ______.

12. They said she died easy of a broken heart disease, as I _________ through the ________ trees.

13. If you could _____ to Kolob, in the _______ of an ________

14. You say you don't like me, but girl you're a liar, cuz when we _______ Oooo ________

15. You were eating a _________, with a girl - some _________ at El _________o's

16. It paints you with _________, like a lady paints with rouge - and the worst of the worst, the most ________ and _________, is the one that we call ________!

17. All I know, is ________ is a valuable thing, watch it fly by as the ________ swings, watch it count down to the end of the day, the clock _______s life away.

18. Like a ________, ferny cabbage, the baby is unnaturally ________!!

19. I'm standing on the _________, I'm waiting in the ________, I thought that you'd be here by now...

20. But when the house was silent, I got up in the night....took the silver, took my ________!

Ok, now ready? Set? GO!

p.s. I may or may not have a liiiiitttle too much time on my hands at work....

p.p.s. I will make AMAZING cookies for anyone who can get 100% of these right!! (even if you live far away, I'll send them to you :))!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a crock. A fella would have to bat for the other team to get all these.

Kristina said...

I can do it!! Where do I send you the answers though? I want cookies real bad.

Calee said...

Post them here!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Wow. I suck at this. Here's what i got:
1. how you gonna make a dream come true?
2. no clue
3. no clue
4. no clue
5. unbreak my heart
6. beach
7. no clue
8. no clue
9. conga, conga. haha.
10. hurt? pain, empty, empty tables..
11. ?
12. ?
13.high, twinkling, eye
14. kiss, fiiiiiiiiire!
15. ?
16.something, hated and cursed, scrooge
17.time, pendulum, ticks? haha
18.froggy, green
19.bridge, dark
20.fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

brookebaby said...

1)how you gonna make a dream come true

2)uhh...i'm guessing it's country cuz i don't know it.

3)see number 2

4)with some energy (i play this at sammy's!)

5)unbreak my heart

6)...?

7)forces of the night surround me, threatening to destroy (efy, right?)

8)lost and found

9)jungle, baby. you're gonna die

10)pain that can't be spoken, grief (?) that goes on and on, empty chairs and empty tables. (I still have a crush on marius)

11)uhh....?

12)listened through the cemetary trees

13)hi to kolob in the twinkling of an eye

14)when we kisssss ooooooo FIIIRRE

15)eating aburrito with a girl, some brunette, at el toroscos? idk?

16)paints you with indifference! the most hated and cursed, is the one that we call scrooge!

17)time is a valuable thing, pendulum swings, the clock....? something life away?

18)froggy fern cabbage, unnaturally green!

19)bridge, waiting in the dark

20)took my fliiiiiiiggghhhttttttt

BAM. I did pretty good.

Kristina said...

1. How you gonna make your dream come true?
2. Yoo-hoo bottle
3. bling-blingin? Or bling-blangin? Haha. One of them.
4. Energy
5. Unbreak my heart
6. All night on the beach till the break of dawn
7. Forces of the night surround me, threatening to destroy (good song - that was the efy we went to together)
8. Lost & Found (I don't know this one, but common sense suggests...)
9. jungle! Die!
10. grief that can't be spoken, there's a pain goes on and on, empty chairs at empty tables
11. barely breathing, i can't find the air. I don't know who I'm kidding, imagining you care. (man. story of my life.)
12. Listened, Cemetary
13. Hie, twinkling, eye
14. kiss, fire
15. burrito, brunette, El Torasco's
16. Indifference, hated cursed, scrouge
17. Time, pendulum, ticks (ha ha!! yes! this reminds me of the GRV)
18. froggy, green!
19. bridge, dark
20. fliiiiiight!

WHEN DO I GET MY COOKIES

Calee said...

you both missed one!!

brookebaby said...

we both get cookies. SEND COOKIES NOW.

Joe Normal said...

What are these songs? Who knows these? I think I recognized like, two of them.

Blog Design by Get Polished