Pages



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Consider me Miles Davis

Yesterday morning I woke up to my sweet puppy's face nuzzled up to me.

Yesterday afternoon I met up with an old friend and her sweet baby boy for some delicious lunch and catch-up time. He was amazingly well behaved, and she (as always) was so fun to hang out with :)

Last night I hung out with an incredibly talented new friend. I talked him into painting and letting me watch (haha I miiight be a little bit ridiculous sometimes) - and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I'm j.e.a.l.o.u.s of his exceptional ability. We cooked dinner...had shakes at In-n-Out. Then, around 10:30pm, we ran into the ocean with all our clothes on and played for an hour.

It was a good morning/afternoon/evening.

I'm looking forward to a repeat performance of last night's ocean romping...if I can muster an equal amount of savvy sweet talk with tonight's company...wish me luck :)

p.s. Countdown to Half Dome...T-Minus 10 days...

p.p.s. Countdown to Nashville?! Haha T-Minus 30 days...

2 comments :

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

What? Nashville? Do say more...

Erin Hoy said...

THANKS!!! I had so much fun too!!! I love getting together with you! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished